1. Welcome to the Painful Pleasures community! New members, please read the Rules of the Forum before posting. You should also introduce yourself here before submitting any other posts. If you're interested in sharing photos of your body mods, please read the Rules of the Gallery first. At any time, you can use the "Start a Conversation" feature to get private help from our moderators, Angel on the Edge, Dnd4evr, Rainbird, xXJarredXx, Revs, and Craftsman. Enjoy the forum!

Anything I need to know before removing frenum?

Discussion in 'Genital Piercings' started by Jayk_mod, Feb 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jayk_mod New Member

Message Count:
    I have a lower frenum ladder rung that tends to irritate my GF and I don't get much from it either. I have decided to remove it. It is a 12g 1/2" BB. I don't want to create any problems trapping bacteria in it, but can I just clean it well with Anit-bacterial soap and then take it out?

Thanks in advance for any feedback,
    Jason
  2. Scooter --Mom--

Message Count:
    Yep! As long as it's healed, just take a shower, wash yourself and take it out.
    There should be no problem with bacteria.
    The only time I would worry about such thngs is if it hadn't finished healing and it was still an open wound type thing.

I don't know how long you've had them so keep in mind that it may NEVER fully go away. I 've had mine in and out. the last time was for body scans last year and I just haven't bothered to put them back. I have scans or xrays every other month or so. Mine still are open enuf to work a ring back in.
  3. Jayk_mod New Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Scooter

I figured you'd be of help. I have only had if for a couple months and I'll start with some Vit. E oil rubs to see it it helps with the skin bumps I'm sure Ill have.

Just wanted to see if there were other things to think about like trapping stuff in it or any other unforseen considerations.

J
  4. Scooter --Mom--

Message Count:
    Whatever small bump that you have will be insignificant. I still feel mine when I ... um ... handle myself. but they are not bothersome at all.

*who knows, maybe your next gf will want them back in*Tee Hee
  5. Jayk_mod New Member

Message Count:
    Took it out last night

I just took a shower, cleaned the area, and then took it out. Thanks again Scoot.

Sometimes bumps in the area can be good............unless thier more than just skin. Eewe...
  6. Scooter --Mom--

Message Count:
    Anytime I can help someone makes me feel good.

I'm still trying to find someone that will pearl me. I may be DIY but somehow the idea of sitting down with a scalpel and doing all those incisions and then the pearls themselves and all. I just don't think I could pull that one off all by my lonesome.
    OK Girls... Any volunteers??? *giggle*

Oh, if y'all ever get over to the this side of the State. Lemme' know, we'll go into St. Auggy and have some Gator Tail. There is the Absolutey Best place in the State for it down on Castillo Dr, Barnacle Bill's. A stones throw from Ripley's
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.