1. Welcome to the Painful Pleasures community! New members, please read the Rules of the Forum before posting. You should also introduce yourself here before submitting any other posts. If you're interested in sharing photos of your body mods, please read the Rules of the Gallery first. At any time, you can use the "Start a Conversation" feature to get private help from our moderators, Angel on the Edge, Dnd4evr, Rainbird, xXJarredXx, Revs, and Craftsman. Enjoy the forum!
    Dismiss Notice

Ball in urethra

Discussion in 'Genital Piercings' started by inktCode, Apr 6, 2017.

1. inktCode

inktCode New Member

I've had my PA for almost a decade. It's one of my favourite piercings. I've been dealing with the awkward peeing in a variety of ways, but for whatever reason I didn't like them. I've found a new way that trumps all my previous methods, but I'm curious if it's healthy.
    I've switched to a bent/curved barbell, and pop one of the ends in my urethra when I peep. Bam no drips or weird spray/stream. Works like a charm. The end is a 6mm, fits like a glove.
    I'm not circumcised, it is really uncomfortable with all that metal under the hood, I have a couple frenumsso piercings too, so the majority of the time I wear the bead in my urethra. It's super comfortable, I don't really even notice it in there.
    The only thing I'm concerned with, is my health, more specifically my urethra's health. I so don't want some weird peehole cancer. I use a surgical or titanium internally threaded bent barbell, so I figure I'm safe, but just wanted to make sure.
    Thoughts?

Last edited: Apr 6, 2017
  2. dnd4evr

dnd4evr Super Moderator Staff Member

I personally don't like it when the ball is in the urethra. Over time it's uncomfortable for me. With that said, if it isn't bothering you than you should be fine. I am unaware of any issues. It would probably be a good idea to remove your jewelry clean the area where the ball and bar meet. Otherwise you could get some bacterial buildup.

3. inktCode

inktCode New Member

Cool, thanks for your input. I clean it regularly.