1. Welcome to the Painful Pleasures community! New members, please read the Rules of the Forum before posting. You should also introduce yourself here before submitting any other posts. If you're interested in sharing photos of your body mods, please read the Rules of the Gallery first. At any time, you can use the "Start a Conversation" feature to get private help from our moderators, Angel on the Edge, Dnd4evr, Rainbird, xXJarredXx, Revs, and Craftsman. Enjoy the forum!

chunky ball ring in nipples piercings

Discussion in 'Nipple Piercings' started by Mikem518, Dec 30, 2012.

1. Mikem518 New Member

Message Count:
    Got the nipples stretched to 10g and had a couple chunky ball rings 7/8 in. 10g with 1/2 in. ball. love the weight and the feel of them as I move about. The down side is I can only wear them when home they show through my dress shirts and I can always wear a sport or suit jacket. I don't think if I had them in on work day I would get anything done! LOL!
  2. Craftsman Member

Message Count:
    Have you tried jumping rope, or doing flips on a trampoline with them in? :)
  3. Mikem518 New Member

Message Count:
    LOL Jumping jacks!

use to hate Jumping Jacks in gym class now love them!
  4. Lovesteel56 Member

Message Count:
    Wow that makes me want to move up :) I got mine pierced about a month ago but I feel like I'm 100% healed. I barely get the crusties, I'm not sore, I'm soaking about once a day with a few rinses in the morning and night.

When do you think would be a smart time for me to move to a 12g? I was pierced at a 14g. Thanks!
  5. patbodpierce Member

Message Count:
    Live steel another few weeks at was but hey the bigger the Bette. I love mine and about to go o 6 g
  6. dnd4evr Super Moderator

Message Count:
    At one month of age your nipple piercings are still too fresh to consider stretching. You should wait at least 6 months and perhaps longer depending on how your healing goes. Stretching too early can cause a lot of problems. I would rather hear people bitching about how long they have to wait than problems created by rushing it.
  7. Lovesteel56 Member

Message Count:
    Gotcha, that's what I expected to hear, but I do look forward to having the option. Thanks!
  8. dnd4evr Super Moderator

Message Count:
    Heavier jewelry does present some interesting situations. I currently have 6 ga in my nipples and I have worn CBBs which did make them much more noticeable weight wise. My lawn is big enough to require a riding lawn mower and in a few sections it can be a bit of a rough ride. The sudden jarring while wearing the CBBs for the first time was a bit unexpected and caught my attention.:rolleyes:

For those who like to, heavier gauges do allow you to be a little rougher with less fear of injury.
  9. Rainbird The Pierced Godmother

Message Count:
    Heavier gauge, mmmmm;)
  10. Mikem518 New Member

Message Count:
    Now at 8ga but now got to order some chunk ball ring in 8ga.....Big smile!