1. Welcome to the Painful Pleasures community! New members, please read the Rules of the Forum before posting. You should also introduce yourself here before submitting any other posts. If you're interested in sharing photos of your body mods, please read the Rules of the Gallery first. At any time, you can use the "Start a Conversation" feature to get private help from our moderators, Angel on the Edge, Dnd4evr, Rainbird, xXJarredXx, Revs, and Craftsman. Enjoy the forum!

clevage piercings

Discussion in 'Surface Piercings' started by PurrfectlyPierced, Mar 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PurrfectlyPierced New Member

Message Count:
    I have had 8 surface piercings in the past  (4 areola and 4 on my back) I had to retire the areola's after having them for a year and a half. They didn't reject but they just wouldnt heal properly (always crusty) but my 4 back piercings I have had for over 2 years and have never had any problems with them. I've been thinking about getting a clevage/sternum piercing for a while now, but have a few questions. Does it matter what size your breasts are? (I know that sounds like a dumb question) but I do have faily large breats and I was worried about the piercing getting knocked around.
    any help would be great
    Purrfetly Pierced
  2. evoke New Member

Message Count:
    umm it shouldn't be a problem with large breats.. my gf has her's done and she is a 18G (australian size) she hasn't had a problem with it... she thinks she would have more hassle sleeping with it if she had smaller breats :) it's a nice piercing if done correctly..
  3. iamblackbird Little Miss Apocalypse

Message Count:
    Provided that your cleavage won't suffocate the piercing, you should be fine.

Ask a few questions.

Are your breasts large enough to cut off air flow (is there always an area that seems a bit damp/sticky/sweaty?)

Do your breasts touch where the piercing will be at?

If you answer yes to either one of those, then you might have difficulty with the piercing.
  4. EnolaGay New Member

Message Count:
    I have this percing, and I have large brests.
    It hurts and tends to bleed, if the boobs hit off the percing. Oh and wonderbra's must be thrown out, no matter how fabby they make you feel

PLEASE NOTE THAT WE DO NOT ALLOW POSTING IN 'DEAD' THREADS.  ANY THREAD THAT HAS NOT BEEN POSTED IN IN 10 DAYS OR MORE IS CONSIDERED DEAD, AND POSTING IN THESE THREADS IS CONSIDERED SPAMMING.  PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE POSTING AGAIN.
  5. Claire_mod New Member

Message Count:
    I have this piercing also and I'm also an owner of quite big breast.
    I have never had any problems caused by the breast size. sometimes (esp. at night) boobs are touching the surface but it's hurtless and there is no unpleasent concequences of it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.