1. Welcome to the Painful Pleasures community! New members, please read the Rules of the Forum before posting. You should also introduce yourself here before submitting any other posts. If you're interested in sharing photos of your body mods, please read the Rules of the Gallery first. At any time, you can use the "Start a Conversation" feature to get private help from our moderators, Angel on the Edge, Dnd4evr, Rainbird, xXJarredXx, Revs, and Craftsman. Enjoy the forum!

Curved Barbell Too Short?

Discussion in 'Healing and Aftercare Forum' started by KaylaNBabyy, Apr 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KaylaNBabyy New Member

Message Count:
    Hey everyone! So I've had my navel pierced for 5 weeks, I posted a picture of it yesterday and I had several people on the forum tell me that my bar seemed too short (even though it was longer than the standard curved barbell)*

So I went to my piercer today and bought a longer SS curved barbell. What do you guys think? Does this look better? It's for sure more comfortable!!!*

I know I'm not supposed to change it until 6 weeks, but I have to say, the first barbell wasn't comfortable at all! Thanks for the advice, guys! :) the first & second pictures are my first barbell, and the third one is my new longer barbell

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  2. joe.stereo New Member

Message Count:
    The new one seems to have plenty of room to move around and looks correct, the first one was far too short imo. Looks good now, enjoy your new piercing :D
  3. xXJarredXx Super Moderator

Message Count:
    This is much better looking. They should always use longer jewelry when piercing to account for swelling of the area.
  4. piercedpussylicker New Member

Message Count:
    that one looks much better! After about 6 months give or take depending on how fast your body heals you can go to a shorter one that fits tighter.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.