1. Welcome to the Painful Pleasures community! New members, please read the Rules of the Forum before posting. You should also introduce yourself here before submitting any other posts. If you're interested in sharing photos of your body mods, please read the Rules of the Gallery first. At any time, you can use the "Start a Conversation" feature to get private help from our moderators, Angel on the Edge, Dnd4evr, Rainbird, xXJarredXx, Revs, and Craftsman. Enjoy the forum!
    Dismiss Notice

Earliest I can change nipple piercings?

Discussion in 'Nipple Piercings' started by jakks4569, Apr 14, 2017.

1. jakks4569

jakks4569 New Member

Hello all! I got my nipples pierced on March 7th. I was told that I could change my jewelry after 8 weeks (At the earliest). I was wondering, should I? 8 weeks for me would be on April 30th if i'm correct. Both of my piercings seem like they're doing pretty well, they have white/pale yellow discharge, and they don't bleed anymore. Also, I was pierced with curved barbells. Can I change them to straight ones? It seems like straight barbells come in more designs! I have pictures in the gallery if that would help! Thanks and have a nice day!

2. dnd4evr

dnd4evr Super Moderator Staff Member

In a word, no. 8 weeks is way too early. I would be sure you are fully healed prior to changing. Any problems changing them out will only set your healing back and may cause scar tissue to form. Be patient. I know it's not easy, but it's worth it.

3. jakks4569

jakks4569 New Member

Thanks for your help! So i'm clear that I can't change them until I heal, but am I able to change the barbells to straight barbells down the road?