1. Welcome to the Painful Pleasures community! New members, please read the Rules of the Forum before posting. You should also introduce yourself here before submitting any other posts. If you're interested in sharing photos of your body mods, please read the Rules of the Gallery first. At any time, you can use the "Start a Conversation" feature to get private help from our moderators, Angel on the Edge, Dnd4evr, Rainbird, xXJarredXx, Revs, and Craftsman. Enjoy the forum!

First big piercing - rook, daith, snug, or tragus?

Discussion in 'Ear Piercings' started by girl.on.fire, Mar 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. girl.on.fire New Member

Message Count:
    Hi everyone! I'm new to the forum, but I've been thinking about getting a new piercing (or piercings) for a while now. For a long time I thought I wouldn't be able to get a cartilage piercing because my lobe piercings kept getting irritated with any earrings I put in. A little over a year ago I found out about titanium jewelry and had my left ear repierced (it had partially closed up) with titanium. My lobe piercings have been doing great with titanium, and now there's a whole new world of piercings for me to explore. :D

Here's what my ears look like. Silly me, I didn't realize that I didn't have any earrings in.

[IMG] [IMG]

There are a few different piercings I've been considering, and I'd like some opinions on what would work best with the anatomy of my ears. I was thinking of a rook or daith piercing on my left ear and a snug and/or tragus on my right. I think I might want a stud/barbell tragus piercing first, but would it look odd with a single lobe piercing? I haven't seen a lot of pictures of ones like that. Any suggestions or tips would be great.
  2. piercedpussylicker New Member

Message Count:
    You could go with a orbital. I dont think the tragus with a single lobe piercing looks weird at all. My right ear has a single lobe and a tragus.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.