1. Welcome to the Painful Pleasures community! New members, please read the Rules of the Forum before posting. You should also introduce yourself here before submitting any other posts. If you're interested in sharing photos of your body mods, please read the Rules of the Gallery first. At any time, you can use the "Start a Conversation" feature to get private help from our moderators, Angel on the Edge, Dnd4evr, Rainbird, xXJarredXx, Revs, and Craftsman. Enjoy the forum!

Gallery

Discussion in 'Forum Help' started by dudeman00, Aug 13, 2011.

1. dudeman00 New Member

Message Count:
    I have a question about the gallery....I don't think I am able to see all of the pictures.....It seems like people aren't really posting them....I can never find any new pics. They're all the same.....

What am I doing wrong?
  2. xXJarredXx Super Moderator

Message Count:
    I'm not sure of the question/problem. Either wait for Rainbird to comment here or message her or Painful.
  3. Rainbird The Pierced Godmother

Message Count:
    Hi dudeman,
    New pictures are going up on the gallery every day.
    You can browse the gallery by category or choose one person and click onto all their pictures. I'm not aware of any reason why you should not be able to see everything.
    If you can let me have any more information I will try to sort out your problem.
  4. bulldog6969 New Member

Message Count:
    I am having trouble uploading pics of my piercing onto my pictures.it starts to process them and then it just stops when it's almost done. Please help
  5. Rainbird The Pierced Godmother

Message Count:
    Hi bulldog,
    it sounds as though the pics you are trying to upload may be too large.