1. Welcome to the Painful Pleasures community! New members, please read the Rules of the Forum before posting. You should also introduce yourself here before submitting any other posts. If you're interested in sharing photos of your body mods, please read the Rules of the Gallery first. At any time, you can use the "Start a Conversation" feature to get private help from our moderators, Angel on the Edge, Dnd4evr, Rainbird, xXJarredXx, Revs, and Craftsman. Enjoy the forum!

Getting labia pierced

Discussion in 'Genital Piercings' started by troldepus, Nov 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. troldepus New Member

Message Count:
    Hello.
    I´m new here, and have read a lot of Your threads, and is daring to pose one myself. If it´s already been discussed I apologize :) I got a VCH a couple of months ago, and I LOVE IT !! So now I´m considering my next project : 2 rings in my labia. But what gives the most pleasure (hope this is an ok question ) Inner or outer labia ? Does the rings get caught in clothing depending on their position (up, middel, down area of labia)?? Anyone with any experince with these piercings

Thanks, Carina.
  2. Rainbird The Pierced Godmother

Message Count:
    Hi Carina
    I have 2 rings positioned at the top of my inner labia. They are high enough to provide extra stimulation around the clit area and that, of course, is the major pleasure zone for women. I also chose to have the initial labia piercings high up so that if I want to have additional ones the positioning would not be compromised and the later ones can be spaced using the first ones as a starting point.
    Inner labia have the added bonus of not being hairy so if you are waxing they are not a problem. Of course you must have them where you feel most comfortable and our anatomies are all slightly different. I tried to go without any underwear for a few weeks afer the piercing to stop any catching or rubbing but the positioning and the shape of your inner thighs may have an effect on this. One they were healed I've had no trouble with catching, just be careful ifyou are into strenous sports like horseriding.
    I love them, along with my vch and don't regret having them at all.
  3. iamblackbird Little Miss Apocalypse

Message Count:
    I have four inner labial piercings, two on each side. It's entirely possible to get me aroused just playing with the rings, and not even really making contact with my skin!

I love mine. Ring or barbell size is key to comfort! Mine are small, seamless rings, and I don't have problems with it at all.
  4. troldepus New Member

Message Count:
    Rainbird and Iamblackcird. Thank You for Your replies :D I´m also mostly prone to rings in my inner labias. So I think I need to contact my piercer soon :wink:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.