1. Welcome to the Painful Pleasures community! New members, please read the Rules of the Forum before posting. You should also introduce yourself here before submitting any other posts. If you're interested in sharing photos of your body mods, please read the Rules of the Gallery first. At any time, you can use the "Start a Conversation" feature to get private help from our moderators, Angel on the Edge, Dnd4evr, Rainbird, xXJarredXx, Revs, and Craftsman. Enjoy the forum!

Hi

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Cherry_M, Apr 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cherry_M New Member

Message Count:
    Hey everyone,

I'm Cherry, 29 and from London, UK. I have seven tattoos ranging from my foot to behind my ear and a few in between. I'm quite new to the piercing game but am really enjoying exploring it. So far I have 3X lobe piercings, 1X helix and 1X tragus. Next up I'm planning a VCH and my left conch...just working up the courage to go for some more 'serious' piercing.

This forum is really great and I'm excited to become a part of your community.

Love

Cherry xo
  2. Rainbird The Pierced Godmother

Message Count:
    Hi Cherry,
    WELCOME to PP.
    Please read the rules for us. Jarred and I are the Mod and Admin here. Scoot and Revs both also but have various other things which sadly are taking them away fro us at the moment. I have answered your other post & am looking forward to hearing from you soon regarding that and seeing you around the boards.
    We are excited to have you join us x
  3. xXJarredXx Super Moderator

Message Count:
    Welcome to PP forums!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.