1. Welcome to the Painful Pleasures community! New members, please read the Rules of the Forum before posting. You should also introduce yourself here before submitting any other posts. If you're interested in sharing photos of your body mods, please read the Rules of the Gallery first. At any time, you can use the "Start a Conversation" feature to get private help from our moderators, Angel on the Edge, Dnd4evr, Rainbird, xXJarredXx, Revs, and Craftsman. Enjoy the forum!

How to fix blow out

Discussion in 'Ear Piercings' started by Federal, May 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Federal New Member

Message Count:
    Yeah. . .and thats my question.
    How to fix ear streching blow out. It' s not big or anything, but it´s still nasty :evil:

2. Kelt9 New Member

Message Count:
    Downsize immediately and keep up with your sea salt soaks...  Stay at the smaller size until it's good and healed, about 2 months.

I'm sure Bird will be along shortly for elaboration.
  3. iamblackbird Little Miss Apocalypse

Message Count:
    *waves* hello!

To fix a blowout: Downsize at LEAST one gauge, using proper jewelry. This means no organics or acrylic. Clean the blowout once or twice a say, using your sea salt soaks, and do not mess with the jewelry. The idea here is to do regular aftercare, like it is a new piercing. You will need to do this until the blowout is...well, not blown out. This could take a few months, so be patient with your body!

Don't try tying it off. That doesn't help, and creates more scar tissue.
  4. matt29020 New Member

Message Count:
    after you have a blowout. they dont really go away unless you down size right away and most people dont do it right away so it never goes away i have one in my right ear and theres no way of getting rid of it. i down sized but i didnt help at all. but my ear is really really ugly looking well because its at the size of 7/8 so you can really tell that its fucked up
  5. lexiarein New Member

Message Count:
    Once again, this thread is old. Real the forum rules
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.