1. Welcome to the Painful Pleasures community! New members, please read the Rules of the Forum before posting. You should also introduce yourself here before submitting any other posts. If you're interested in sharing photos of your body mods, please read the Rules of the Gallery first. At any time, you can use the "Start a Conversation" feature to get private help from our moderators, Angel on the Edge, Dnd4evr, Rainbird, xXJarredXx, Revs, and Craftsman. Enjoy the forum!

Include with piercing!

Discussion in 'Tips and Tricks of Selling Body Jewelry' started by darkcrow343, May 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darkcrow343 Member

Message Count:
    The best way I have found is to give an additional piece of jewellery with each piercing this way you make a bit of profit on both, and it is a good gesture so it can encourage additional advertising.

Just a thought but works for me :)
  2. andyheck New Member

Message Count:
    one of my items for sale

(Competitive links are not allowed)

I'm sorry but competitive links are not allowed on the forums. If you wish to link someone to your personal body jewelry, you have to PM it to them.

Welcome to PP forums, please post a thread in the new users section and read our rules thread.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.