1. Welcome to the Painful Pleasures community! New members, please read the Rules of the Forum before posting. You should also introduce yourself here before submitting any other posts. If you're interested in sharing photos of your body mods, please read the Rules of the Gallery first. At any time, you can use the "Start a Conversation" feature to get private help from our moderators, Angel on the Edge, Dnd4evr, Rainbird, xXJarredXx, Revs, and Craftsman. Enjoy the forum!

labia stretching

Discussion in 'Other Bod Mods' started by Meowface, Apr 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Meowface New Member

Message Count:
    Hi I've been trying to stretch my labias with weights and tying them and stuff.
    But I'm not even sure Im doing it right. I tried googling this phenomenon. But it seems the only related site is a site that you have to pay for to even view.

So Im asking here hoping that someone knows anything about this, despite this being kinda weird and creepy. I can't help it though. I feel an insatiable need to stretch them. I wanted it for a long time.

So yea. How long time would I need to do this? And what would the best way be? I dont have piercings. But I may get some at a later point. Right now I cant though.

But yea, if anyone has any advice, I welcome it =)
  2. xXJarredXx Super Moderator

Message Count:
    I don't know much about genital piercings or stretching labia, but from what I can dig up, it looks like most of the stretching people do is with weights. Maybe try leaving them on longer? Remember the labia as with most of the skin is very resilient and has a habit of springing back to shape.

If you plan on sticking around these forums, why not head over to the Introduction section and let us know a little about yourself? :)
  3. Rainbird The Pierced Godmother

Message Count:
    You could try pumping your labia.
    Just find a pump that fits and use that, slightly to the side and then move to the other side. Most women have labia of slightly different sizes but that is just how we are all made.
    Good luck, have fun.
  4. xXJarredXx Super Moderator

Message Count:
    Are you trying to stretch the inner or outer labia? I don't know why that seems important to ask, lol
  5. Rainbird The Pierced Godmother

Message Count:
    hehe, the pump will work on either inner or outer but when you place it don't try to work them both at the same time, it won't create the vacuum you need. Either do inner or outer one time and then the other lips the next time. Have fun.
  6. xXJarredXx Super Moderator

Message Count:
    I guess this is one of those things where some people like certain things better than others, my girlfriend has rather large labia minora which I guess is why I asked, and she doesn't like them. I'm not sure if the stretching of the labia is permanent but I know she wants to eventually get a labiaplasty, but we've read some good and some bad (As with all cosmetic surgeries) and we're sort of on the ropes about it. I think it's probably best if we just stick with the way she is! :D
  7. Rainbird The Pierced Godmother

Message Count:
    I guess that if your GF does not like her labia she has not considered having them pierced to form a focus for play time but I can tell you from experience that there is a lot of fun to be had here. You will have to take the lead in exploring the pleasure she can get from her labia, gentle massage starting from the outer labia and then moving inwards, massage both sets of lips before you even touch the clitoris and eventually g spot whilst continueing the clitoral massage outside with your thumb. I'm sure that you know the sort of thing I mean, you being the sensitive soul that you are Jarred.
    I do feel that we are all made the way we are and none of us are identical or symetrical. Personally I wouldn't consider surgery.
  8. xXJarredXx Super Moderator

Message Count:
    Yeah, she might even be embarrassed for me to be talking about it :p

I completely understand what you're saying, I often employ the very technique you've described, but she's not really into many piercings, almost my polar opposite in that respect :) but we work out good, and she's a good woman.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.