1. Welcome to the Painful Pleasures community! New members, please read the Rules of the Forum before posting. You should also introduce yourself here before submitting any other posts. If you're interested in sharing photos of your body mods, please read the Rules of the Gallery first. At any time, you can use the "Start a Conversation" feature to get private help from our moderators, Angel on the Edge, Dnd4evr, Rainbird, xXJarredXx, Revs, and Craftsman. Enjoy the forum!
    Dismiss Notice

Ladies & Guys, do you mind seeing a guys nip piercing in public?

Discussion in 'Nipple Piercings' started by radman, May 17, 2016.

1. radman

radman New Member

I'm sure this has been discussed a lot over the years, but I've always been curious about what people actually think. I like piercings and tats. I have both my nipples pierced. I'm a 27 y/o professional guy in healthcare with a family. Sometimes when I'm running or at the park on a hot day or maybe at a baseball game I'll see guys w/o shirts and pierced nips (becoming very common these days) It has never bothered or offended me in public. I'm wondering what other guys/gals think of seeing this in public? I know sometimes their showing off LOL (usually guys w/muscle) but in general, does this bother you?

Please share your thoughts and/or experiences. Thanks!

2. dnd4evr

dnd4evr Super Moderator Staff Member

To me around here it seems a bit unusual still, but not offensive. I have not gone around shirtless much with mine. Its been more of a private thing, but that may change.

3. Danibaby217

Danibaby217 New Member

I just think it depends on the environment. Nothing is wrong with it at a park, beach, etc. However, if we're in a professional setting, it could be a little tacky letting them show. Just my opinion.

4. radman

radman New Member

I totally agree! I'm in a professional setting and always do my best to conceal them and would expect others to do so. But outside, sometimes it's just nice not having to think about it. I appreciate your feedback!

5. woodsie

woodsie Active Member

I have both of mine pierced and although I love what i have sometimes people can make you feel uncomfortable. I really dont care what people think. Their mine and thats it.

6. Rainbird

Rainbird The Pierced Godmother Staff Member

In the right setting it is pretty much accepted here but certain business areas are still very conservative about piercings and tattooes.
    I rather like seeing them myself of course ;)

7. porcuprincess

porcuprincess New Member

It has never bothered me seeing them. Can be a little strange seeing someone walking around with 0g CBR's through the nips, but eh. It used to freak people out seeing septum rings, but now people barely bat an eye at them.

8. pidjones

pidjones Member

Well, I'm not one to stare at men's nipples. I have one pierced, and stretched to 8g, but wear a short barbell with small balls and it is hardly noticeable. I'm afraid my moobs would be more objectionable than the piercing, so I generally keep them covered.

9. jakks4569

jakks4569 New Member

I'm not staring at peoples nipples, but if i happen to notice a piercing through a shirt or a male nipple piercing in general i think it's cool! Lol, i like wearing thin bras and showing off my piercings. they've become a part of me in a short period of time.

pidjones likes this.
  10. dnd4evr

dnd4evr Super Moderator Staff Member

That's great and glad to hear your are excited about your new mod.

11. patbodpierce

patbodpierce Member

I love my piercings. But do keep them covered most of the time.