1. Welcome to the Painful Pleasures community! New members, please read the Rules of the Forum before posting. You should also introduce yourself here before submitting any other posts. If you're interested in sharing photos of your body mods, please read the Rules of the Gallery first. At any time, you can use the "Start a Conversation" feature to get private help from our moderators, Angel on the Edge, Dnd4evr, Rainbird, xXJarredXx, Revs, and Craftsman. Enjoy the forum!
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for b.piercer and artists for shop in Tampa florida

Discussion in 'Artist/Shop Reviews' started by Angeltattoo5061, Mar 1, 2015.

1. Angeltattoo5061

Angeltattoo5061 New Member

Hello,as said in my introduction we run two studios in Nice France,one being one of the oldest in town that i opned over 18years ago. We also own a tattoo studio in Tampa Florida(my husband is American). The shop is the oldest in town(30 years)located by the university(40000 students)andbush garden,the location is excellent and good business. We need to add artists to our team. Two tattoo artists and a body piercer ,but with shop experience,the shop needs serious and passionate people.
    As said we also work in Nice France,and some of the french best artists will be guest in Florida as well as the artists from florida will be in our shop in Nice if interested
    You could check our shops on our fb pages angel tattoo. And or nice ink
    Please if you are interested contact us via email. angeltattoolaetitia@gmail.com.
    Thank you very much for your time

2. dnd4evr

dnd4evr Super Moderator Staff Member

If I were in the field I would certainly be tempted. I am sure you will attract some interest.