1. Welcome to the Painful Pleasures community! New members, please read the Rules of the Forum before posting. You should also introduce yourself here before submitting any other posts. If you're interested in sharing photos of your body mods, please read the Rules of the Gallery first. At any time, you can use the "Start a Conversation" feature to get private help from our moderators, Angel on the Edge, Dnd4evr, Rainbird, xXJarredXx, Revs, and Craftsman. Enjoy the forum!
    Dismiss Notice

Lost jewelry

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by turk184, Aug 10, 2015.

1. turk184

turk184 New Member

I was wondering if anyone else had this experience...I was walking out of my office when I felt what I thought was a rock in my shoe. I sat down to remove it and my barbell fell out and behind it was the ball. Some how the ball came off the barbell, the both of them went down my pant leg and landed in my shoe. I have a frenum piercing with a tunnel and a barbell through it. I guess I'm lucky they landed in my shoe instead of bouncing through the office...So I was just curious if anyone else "lost" their jewelry?

2. dnd4evr

dnd4evr Super Moderator Staff Member

Yes, it is annoying and expensive when its a custom tunnel. I had to make my own replacement end. Check your jewelry regularly.

3. BakePierce

BakePierce New Member

Yes. This just happened last week with my PA. Like you said, quite a surprise. I had to have a CBR put in because the local shop did not have the right size threaded ball. I was not lucky enough to find both sides. I am waiting for my new curved barbell to come in. The good news it was an opportunity to stretch to 6 ga. So that's a bonus.

4. turk184

turk184 New Member

Congrats on the stretch. I bought extra ball ends from here just to have. Happened again today. I suppose I should wear something other than boxers to contain them but I have the barbell through a tunnel so I can't really feel when it happens...This time I came in from cleaning stock tanks and when I changed out of my soaking wet shorts I was missing the barbell again. The good thing is I keep finding them but I have to retrace my steps to look for it. Thing is I tighten it all the time. Guess all the bending and stuff against the clothes works it loose...