1. Welcome to the Painful Pleasures community! New members, please read the Rules of the Forum before posting. You should also introduce yourself here before submitting any other posts. If you're interested in sharing photos of your body mods, please read the Rules of the Gallery first. At any time, you can use the "Start a Conversation" feature to get private help from our moderators, Angel on the Edge, Dnd4evr, Rainbird, xXJarredXx, Revs, and Craftsman. Enjoy the forum!

My General Body Piercing Shop

Discussion in 'General Body Piercing' started by JavierEastman, Apr 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JavierEastman New Member

Message Count:
    At Get Ink Tattoo Shop we are proud of our commitment to do just high end quality tattoo work... Found it in 2008 by Alex, a tattoo artist with more than 10 years of experience, Get Ink has been receiving the acceptance of the public who has trusted since the first day in our Award Winning crew the confident of their tattoo projects. Seeing each tattoo as a personal and unique form of art, our main goal is working on make each piece as individual as the client that wears it... Full custom designs, from black and grey to full color, from realistic to illustrative, portraits, cartoonist, etc.. you call it, we do it!

Thanks and more power,
    ----------------------
  2. Rainbird The Pierced Godmother

Message Count:
    Hi Javier,
    I see that you are new to PP. Please read the reules and post an introduction on the introduce yourself thread. We can see that you are a tattoo artist so perhaps you can tell us a bit about how you got to where you are now and anything else you would like to share.
    I have looked at the link you posted and there is some great work in the shop gallery but as the site contains links to suppliers who are in direct competition with PP the link cannot remain. However, if you would like to add the address and location of the shop to enable our PP family to find you that is acceptable. If you submit any photos to the gallery, which would be great, please do not add your link there, or they will not be approved. I suggest that perhaps you may get one of your obviously satisfied customers to write a post for you, under the shop reviews - as that is where most people will look to find a shop in their area.
    If you have any questions you can ask me or Jarred.
  3. revs ~Revs~

Message Count:
    Yes, please read the rules and enjoy your time here. We are a friendly community and I'm sure you will see a member show up in your shop. I'm a mod but with work being insane, I haven't been here as much as I want.
  4. debbieketron New Member

Message Count:
    I have seen your post and i am also interested in this this type of art.It is very good and i'll be regular to see your posts.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.