1. Welcome to the Painful Pleasures community! New members, please read the Rules of the Forum before posting. You should also introduce yourself here before submitting any other posts. If you're interested in sharing photos of your body mods, please read the Rules of the Gallery first. At any time, you can use the "Start a Conversation" feature to get private help from our moderators, Angel on the Edge, Dnd4evr, Rainbird, xXJarredXx, Revs, and Craftsman. Enjoy the forum!

Navel Piercing Round Two! Help?!

Discussion in 'Navel Piercings' started by KaylaNBabyy, Apr 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KaylaNBabyy New Member

Message Count:
    Hey everyone! So I am on belly button piercing number two. I had the first one for about 3 months and it rejected. I'm not sure why, although I'm assuming because of the complete and utter HELL I put it through. I never cleaned it when I was supposed to, I went swimming, used alcohol on it.. It was bad (haha). That was about two years ago. I let it heal and finally got it repierced on my 20th birthday (March 1, 2012). It is now April 5. I'm just wondering what should look about normal to you guys? It doesn't hurt much (only when it gets crusties), it lymphs often, and I do SSS twice a day. Anything else you guys recommend? It seems bruised and red around the holes. And the bottom hole has some scar tissue from the first piercing. Thanks in advance :)

[IMG]
  2. xXJarredXx Super Moderator

Message Count:
    Is it hot or swollen? When it leaks is it bloody, clear, or whitish?

After a month it should be well on it's way to healing. It's good to hear your are sticking with a good cleaning regime this time around. It looks a little swollen, but that may just be how your navel looks, I've seen so many different kinds of buttons :)
  3. KaylaNBabyy New Member

Message Count:
    Thanks for the reply! It's the same temperature as the rest of my body and doesn't seem to be swollen at all. So thumbs up there :) and the pus, or lymph, or whatever is usually clear. Sometimes it's whitish clear. But never bloody!
  4. piercedpussylicker New Member

Message Count:
    Looks like you could use a longer bar. That one is kinda short and restricting as you move and twist or bend over. Get in touch with your piercer and have them change it to one a little longer until its healed. Then you should have no problem.
  5. KaylaNBabyy New Member

Message Count:
    Thanks! What kind of bar do you suggest? I have surgical steel now!
  6. KaylaNBabyy New Member

Message Count:
    Should I get one of the flexible bio plastic ones?? I'm on my way to my piercer now to get them to look at it
  7. piercedpussylicker New Member

Message Count:
    Sorry I didnt get back to you sooner. Surgical stainless steel and titanium are best, Titanium being the lighter of the two weight shouldnt be much of a issue as you have the same size balls top and bottom yours look like 5mm. Sometimes with the surgical stainless steel 8mm ball on the bottom (which you dont have) it can get kinda heavy and cause extra stress on the new fistula. That was the case with my girlfriends belly button piercing we changed it to titanium and it was fine. I just seen your new surgical stainless steel barbell and it looks to be the right length it will heal up just fine now with good aftercare.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.