1. Welcome to the Painful Pleasures community! New members, please read the Rules of the Forum before posting. You should also introduce yourself here before submitting any other posts. If you're interested in sharing photos of your body mods, please read the Rules of the Gallery first. At any time, you can use the "Start a Conversation" feature to get private help from our moderators, Angel on the Edge, Dnd4evr, Rainbird, xXJarredXx, Revs, and Craftsman. Enjoy the forum!
    Dismiss Notice

New PA 10 gauge

Discussion in 'Genital Piercings' started by Drw6895, Mar 17, 2017.

?

Thinking of sizing up at 10-12 weeks. Reasonable?

Poll closed Friday at 11:31 PM.
  1. Yes reasonable

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Wait longer

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Drw6895

Drw6895 New Member

New PA in Arlington, TX 3 weeks ago-circular barbell at Urban Tattoo & Piercing. Healing great. Piercer gave me a choice of 8 gauge vs 10 gauge. Went with a 10 (conservative approach). Wished I'd have asked for the 8 gauge. The movement feels great already. Looking forward to a bigger ring.

Not sure I have the patience to deal with CBR, but can see where the continuous ring has benefits. The ball on the circular ends up inside my uretha from time to time. Doesn't feel bad just unusual. Will want to take the circular off from time to time for medical appointments, etc.

2. dnd4evr

dnd4evr Super Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to the Painful Pleasures (PP) community! Please take a moment to tell us a bit more about yourself in the Introduce Yourself area. Also, please read the Rules of the Forum at your convenience.

The gallery is available for viewing or posting. Without a login you will be able to see non-mature content, but you will not be able to post there or view mature content.

If you have any questions about the forum or gallery, feel free to reach out to me or our other moderators, Angel on the Edge, Rainbird, Craftsman and xXJarredXx.

To keep out unwanted spam messages, all new members must have their first 3 messages approved (vetted) by the moderators before they can post freely.

The forum has undergone some recent changes. Many were for the good, but it also introduced a bug. When an unvetted member posts to an existing discussion, it does not show up as other posts do. If a fully vetted member posts, the section they post in is highlighted and the thread list has a green dot next to the thread they post in. Also if you click on "new posts" it will show up in the list. Unvetted members do not show at all. The only time an unvetted members post show is if they create a new thread and even then it's not very easy to find. PP is working on getting this fixed, but it may take some time.

If you post to the forum for help and you don't get a reply you are not being ignored. Please send a private message and include a thread link.

Once you are fully healed you are likely to discover that an 8g will slip right in. PAs have a tendency to stretch on their own (to a point). Mine accepted the next size up without any resistance. Natural stretching will slow down by 6g and getting beyond 2g can be challenging. If you want any advice in the future, I am sure we can help.