1. Welcome to the Painful Pleasures community! New members, please read the Rules of the Forum before posting. You should also introduce yourself here before submitting any other posts. If you're interested in sharing photos of your body mods, please read the Rules of the Gallery first. At any time, you can use the "Start a Conversation" feature to get private help from our moderators, Angel on the Edge, Dnd4evr, Rainbird, xXJarredXx, Revs, and Craftsman. Enjoy the forum!

Ouch!!

Discussion in 'Surface Piercings' started by 3.8 GTeater, Apr 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 3.8 GTeater New Member

Message Count:
    Okay, i wasn't sure where I should post about my dermal anchor piercings but I figured this would work.

I have two dermals on my collar bone (left and right) Well yesterday I was taking a shower and accidentally scratched the sh*t out of the left one, I thought I had pulled it out at first :( well anyway, now its swollen and seems a little raised, hurts to touch it. No puss or anything is coming out but I'm a little concerned, I got them done about two months ago.

I sprayed some H2Ocean on it and covered it for some of the day. Any suggestions?

Also, (I know this is the wrong section for this but..) I just got my rook done about a week ago and it was doing great until just a couple days ago, yesterday I noticed some white puss coming from it and it HURT. Now my whole freakin ear is swollen. I cleaned it with some peroxide bc I'm deathly afraid of infection (I know thats not good for a fresh piercing) I also took some amoxicillin I had left over just in case. I'm not really sure what's going on with that either. I've been cleaning it with the h2ocean as well now and I'm hoping the swelling will reside but I guess if it doesn't I should see my piercer? or maybe a doctor lol

Anyway, any opinions or help of any sort will be greatly appreciated :)
  2. newtothis New Member

Message Count:
    I can't say anything about the dermals, but as for the rook, I personally have my tragus done, somewhat similar, but, I have a very low immune system, so I deal with my fair share of infection (anything from strep throat to an ear infection) but whenever I have a bout of viruses, my tragus always swells up and becomes slightly painful, so, my best recommendation is, see a doctor and ask about antibiotics, something like keflex should do fine, and then use a combo of tea tree oil and sweet Almond oil (at a 5 tea tree to 95 oil ratio)

Hope this helps, and good luck with those dermals :)

*note, the keflex should only be taken on a doctors prescription and if their is other sources if infection spreading to ither, easily attacked areas (piercings)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.