1. Welcome to the Painful Pleasures community! New members, please read the Rules of the Forum before posting. You should also introduce yourself here before submitting any other posts. If you're interested in sharing photos of your body mods, please read the Rules of the Gallery first. At any time, you can use the "Start a Conversation" feature to get private help from our moderators, Angel on the Edge, Dnd4evr, Rainbird, xXJarredXx, Revs, and Craftsman. Enjoy the forum!
    Dismiss Notice

PA curved barbell...can't find the right size

Discussion in 'Body Jewelry' started by laughytaughy, May 31, 2016.

1. laughytaughy

laughytaughy New Member

I have a Prince Albert piercing, and really like wearing a curved barbell. The problem is that 16mm is too short (the balls really pinch into the skin) and 19mm is too long, it will get pushed out the bottom a little bit during use which risks getting....erm...caught, on things.

I can't find any place that sells any size in between. 17 or 18 mm would be perfect, but even the "custom made" barbells on this site don't do those sizes. Any thoughts?

P.S. This is my first post on this site. HI! :)

2. dnd4evr

dnd4evr Super Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to the Painful Pleasures community! Please take a moment to tell us a bit more about yourself in the Introduce Yourself area. Also, please read the Rules of the Forum at your convenience.

The gallery is available for viewing or posting. Without a login you will be able to see non-mature content, but you will not be able to post there or view mature content.

If you have any questions about the forum or gallery, feel free to reach out to me or our other moderators, Angel on the Edge, Rainbird, Craftsman and xXJarredXx.

The forum is for a lot of different things. We administrators are volunteers and do not have anything to do with the store. I will let them know you need help and yes they can do custom in unique sizes.

FYI
    support@painfulpleasures.com

Want to talk to someone about an order?
    410-712-0145, ext 602 (Retail)

Monday-Friday: 9am-5:30pm, EST