1. Welcome to the Painful Pleasures community! New members, please read the Rules of the Forum before posting. You should also introduce yourself here before submitting any other posts. If you're interested in sharing photos of your body mods, please read the Rules of the Gallery first. At any time, you can use the "Start a Conversation" feature to get private help from our moderators, Angel on the Edge, Dnd4evr, Rainbird, xXJarredXx, Revs, and Craftsman. Enjoy the forum!

Piercers in Melton Mowbray?

Discussion in 'Artist/Shop Reviews' started by Pierced Otter, Apr 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pierced Otter New Member

Message Count:
    Hi everyone
    I've been asked by a friend how he finds a reputable piercer as he wants a few piercings done (he's fallen in love with mine! LOL). Trouble is he lives in an area of Leicestershire that I don't really know. I said I would ask all you wonderful people if anyone knows of a decent piercer in the Melton Mowbray/Leicester/Loughborough area.

Any suggestions peeps please?

Fank'oo :lol:
  2. Rainbird The Pierced Godmother

Message Count:
    I could only find one piercing shop in Melton Mowbray
    Ralfy's & Alicia's Tattoo Studio

I suggest that your friend actually goes to the shop and has a chat with their piercer, find out about the autoclave, sterile needles for every piercing etc. Ask for a chat with the piercer BEFORE he commits to having anything done, talk through the procedures, after care etc. Any pro should do this without a fuss. Ask to see pictures of their work - it shouldn't be too much for them to do this and is a measure of their professionalism.
    Let us know how he gets on. Perhaps you could go with him as moral support?
  3. Pierced Otter New Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Rainbird - I shall let him know :) And I may go to keep him company and give moral support too!

Pierced Otter
  4. Rainbird The Pierced Godmother

Message Count:
    You are very welcome. I hope that he finds it is a good shop.
    Perhaps he might join us here, write a review of the piercing shop and his piercing experience.
    We would welcome him and info regarding a good piercer is always great to share with the community.
    Having you go along with him will be good in a blokes sort of way. The first piercing can sometimes be an intimidating and scary thing, but after that you never look back, it's adictive!! Can't keep me away anyway...
    Looking forward to hearing how it goes.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.