1. Welcome to the Painful Pleasures community! New members, please read the Rules of the Forum before posting. You should also introduce yourself here before submitting any other posts. If you're interested in sharing photos of your body mods, please read the Rules of the Gallery first. At any time, you can use the "Start a Conversation" feature to get private help from our moderators, Angel on the Edge, Dnd4evr, Rainbird, xXJarredXx, Revs, and Craftsman. Enjoy the forum!

Question about Jacobs Ladder piercing

Discussion in 'Genital Piercings' started by FettManCometh, Oct 26, 2010.

1. FettManCometh New Member

Message Count:
    I understand that rough sex during the healing time is a no-no, but after the healing is finished is rough sex still not a good idea or is it fine? Asking people with experience with this piercing not people that think they know. Please and thank you. =]
  2. revs ~Revs~

Message Count:
    Not sure about the whole ladder thing. I only have one frenum. If you are too rough, it can twist and be a bit painful though.

And Welcome to Painful. Make sure to read over the rules and introduce yourself in the new members area. We are glad to have you here.
  3. Scooter --Mom--

Message Count:
    I have a ladder and it can be painful during romper room style play. I personally remove the ladder to have sex, leaving my PA only. The only way you will find out if you can tolerate it is to give it a try. STOP IMMEDIATELY if you suffer pain. you don't want to rip out a rung of the ladder.
  4. greenotter Member

Message Count:
    As you can see from my sig, I have a pair of frenums not a full ladder. I have experienced no real issues yet, but have changed the rings I was piercced with to barbells, and this fells better for both. I would imagine that rough sex with a full ladder may be a lot more problematic though.
  5. Rainbird The Pierced Godmother

Message Count:
    Hi FettManCometh,
    If your frenum(s) hasn't healed yet you shouldn't be exchanging bodily fluids.
    Wearing a condom could be an answer but depending on how fresh your piercings are that could also be painful to put on and use ...
    As Scoot says if you feel any pain you should stop immediately and the same applies if your partner feels any pain. Stop immediately.
    I know that it can be good to have a little 'explore' first with the ladder in but I know that often when man has a full ladder or a large guage PA they will choose to remove it before indulging in vigorous or rough sex to avoid tearing. I'd discuss it with your partner first. Have fun and enjoy..