1. Welcome to the Painful Pleasures community! New members, please read the Rules of the Forum before posting. You should also introduce yourself here before submitting any other posts. If you're interested in sharing photos of your body mods, please read the Rules of the Gallery first. At any time, you can use the "Start a Conversation" feature to get private help from our moderators, Angel on the Edge, Dnd4evr, Rainbird, xXJarredXx, Revs, and Craftsman. Enjoy the forum!

stretching nipples

Discussion in 'All Things Stretched' started by Craftsman, Jun 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Craftsman Member

Message Count:
    I was reading the closed thread down below about accessories to stretch or train nipples. My wife has flat nipples and said she always wanted ones that stuck out more. Will stretching a nipple in devices like shown in that thread actually result in a permanently altered nipple that protrudes? If there's not a whole lot of pain involved, she might be up for it.

PB
  2. karatykid21 New Member

Message Count:
    Streaching nipples

Nipple piercing will work very well and only will hurt for a little bit if at all
  3. Craftsman Member

Message Count:
    She's already pierced at 12 ga, just wondering about the stretching devices.... the ones that pull the nipple out like this one. [IMG]
  4. Rainbird The Pierced Godmother

Message Count:
    I suggest that you try pumping for a while before stretching. If her nipples are very flat the pumping will help them. The effect is gradual but can help to achieve a more prominant nipple. Stretching has to be done carefully but actually is an enjoyable experience too so hopefully she may be up for both of these at playtime.
    Let us know what she decides.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.