1. Welcome to the Painful Pleasures community! New members, please read the Rules of the Forum before posting. You should also introduce yourself here before submitting any other posts. If you're interested in sharing photos of your body mods, please read the Rules of the Gallery first. At any time, you can use the "Start a Conversation" feature to get private help from our moderators, Angel on the Edge, Dnd4evr, Rainbird, xXJarredXx, Revs, and Craftsman. Enjoy the forum!
    Dismiss Notice

The Modders Mantra

Discussion in 'The Modders Mantra' started by Scooter, May 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scooter

Scooter --Mom-- Staff Member

Hi all you boys and girls out there in Modding Land. Seems we have had a plethora of eager folks desiring to rush stretching and other Mods. Our Illustrious Queen Bird along with the Forum Enforcer Jameson and I are here to help all in their trip down the stainless steel road to
    Modding Heaven. Many of you are plagued by the little flying monkeys from the land of EAGER and RUSH.
    So Boys and Girls Repeat After Me:

Modding Is A Road Trip, NOT A Race.
    Ohmmmmmm, Ohmmmmmm
    Road Trip, Not Race
    !​

We all have most of our lives to mod and do the things that we wish to do. Enjoy the Trip. First one done wins nothing but risks Blowouts, Ruined Lobes, Pain and Ugly messes that may disfigure you forever.
    Please Listen To MOM! Slow down, when we suggest 4 weeks wait then we mean 4 weeks. We've been there and done that. Trust us. We're here to help and give you the benifit of our (in my case) years of experience. I'm 100% DIY and have made most every mistake there is to be made.
    So to repeat myself... Take your time when modding. the finished project will be more enjoyable and the wait is well worth the alternatives.

OK, now back to our regularly scheduled piercings and tattoos.

Mustang74 and b.hyde.93 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.