1. Welcome to the Painful Pleasures community! New members, please read the Rules of the Forum before posting. You should also introduce yourself here before submitting any other posts. If you're interested in sharing photos of your body mods, please read the Rules of the Gallery first. At any time, you can use the "Start a Conversation" feature to get private help from our moderators, Angel on the Edge, Dnd4evr, Rainbird, xXJarredXx, Revs, and Craftsman. Enjoy the forum!

Trans vaginal piercings

Discussion in 'Genital Piercings' started by Heilotes91, Feb 3, 2014.

1. Heilotes91 New Member

Message Count:
    I'm a transwoman with aims to get bottom surgery (penis into a vagina) in the next couple years, Once it's done and healed I have every intent to decorate with some metal, but I'm curious if anyone knows of any transwomen who have done the same. Surely I can't be the first...

And yes I've asked on transforums before but they always say ask on a piercing forum.
  2. dnd4evr Super Moderator

Message Count:
    That is an interesting question and the first time I have heard it asked. Hopefully someone in the forum has some insight. My quick check didn't turn up any old threads on the subject. Personally, I can't think of any reason why you couldn't and I would be surprised if you were the first. If you are, then you are a trail blazer. Go for it.