1. Welcome to the Painful Pleasures community! New members, please read the Rules of the Forum before posting. You should also introduce yourself here before submitting any other posts. If you're interested in sharing photos of your body mods, please read the Rules of the Gallery first. At any time, you can use the "Start a Conversation" feature to get private help from our moderators, Angel on the Edge, Dnd4evr, Rainbird, xXJarredXx, Revs, and Craftsman. Enjoy the forum!

VCH: Is curved better?

Discussion in 'Genital Piercings' started by soozyW, Aug 23, 2012.

1. soozyW New Member

Message Count:
    So I got my VCH piercing because due to unfortunate circumstances (my boyf away working, me on holiday) I figured out I wouldnt be having sex for 6 weeks. Brilliant! I thought, plenty of time to heal!!

I got it done no problems. It hurt like hell for 3 secs. After it was fine. I went to a prestigious well known body piercing studio in Sydney. It was a man who did it but he seemed to know what he was doing.

2 days later it started bleeding. And bleeding. And bleeeeeeeding. It would not stop! This occurred for 2 days and on the 3rd I had an appointment with my tattooist and I remembered they also did piercings so I thought I would ask for a second opinion.

The piercer was a woman and she said it was quite normal for some women to bleed a lot, that she couldnt see anything wrong with the piercing and it did not seem like he had ****ed it up in any way. But she did say he had pierced me with a straight bar which she would not recommend. This confused me as I am certain the jewellery he showed me was curved. It was what I wanted. However it was so swollen I didnt realise until she pointed it out.

So now its a month later. The bleeding stopped like she said and I think it has healed incredibly well. I had no problems with it. So yesterday after thorough cleaning I decided to use a sex toy, very gently, to see what it would be like.

It was rubbish!!!! I cant orgasm at all!!! It kinda hurt a little but maybe because it is a little early yet to be messing with it and not entirely healed. But the bottom ball is FAR too large. I was expecting to get a shorter bar put in after removing the initial jewellery but Im worried because the ball does not seem to sit on the top of my clitoris, it completely smothers it!!!!! I cant get to my clitoris at all because of this stupid big fat ball is in the way.

Im wondering if maybe there is something wrong with my piercing after all? Or maybe I am not anatomically suited to this type of piercing (although neither one of the professionals I spoke to mentioned anything) Is it the jewellery is too big and it will be much better when I get it replaced with something smaller? And is this what the women meant by curved bars being better for VCH?

I have two more weeks before being reunited with my boyf. I am unsure what to do. Did anyone else have this problem??
  2. woodsie Active Member

Message Count:
    Hey welcome to PP and another Aussie, great to see. My wife had her VCH done with a curved barbell and had absolutely no problems at all in orgasming. If anything she does it more now. Oral is the best way for her to climax. Check out our picture of it. We muck around with many different pieces of jewellery and the only problem she has is when wearing jeans it can sometimes rub the wrong way. Overall she loves it. Hope your boyfriend loves yours as much as I love hers. So much fun
  3. Rainbird The Pierced Godmother

Message Count:
    Sorry I didn't get to your yesterday and today I'm having trouble getting my posts up, so this is a bit short I'm sorry.
    I suggest that you return to the lady piercer and get a shorter, curved barbell fitted - same gauge- but with the size balls you want. Personally I only wear titanium. It is normal to be swollen after a piercing procedure but after 3 to 4 weeks you should be ready for a shorter bar.
    Do sss for a day or two before you go for the bar change and for a week afterwards, and by the time your BF returns you should be ready to go!!
    Do let us know how you get on.