1. Welcome to the Painful Pleasures community! New members, please read the Rules of the Forum before posting. You should also introduce yourself here before submitting any other posts. If you're interested in sharing photos of your body mods, please read the Rules of the Gallery first. At any time, you can use the "Start a Conversation" feature to get private help from our moderators, Angel on the Edge, Dnd4evr, Rainbird, xXJarredXx, Revs, and Craftsman. Enjoy the forum!

VCH tearing?

Discussion in 'Genital Piercings' started by jess1391, Jan 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jess1391 New Member

Message Count:
    I have had my VCH for 6 days now, and the skin below the hole where the jewelery goes through has decided to split.
    its very painful and itches like crazy.

i keep using my h2Ocean, and neosporin......anything else i should do?
  2. iamblackbird Little Miss Apocalypse

Message Count:
    How much has it ripped? At this point, you may just have to remove it and let it heal. If it tears too much, then the piercing's position will be compromised, which could lead to further tearing or improper placement. Once it's healed, you can re-pierce it.

Also, neosporin on a piercing is something we try to keep people away from. It can suffocate the piercing!
  3. jess1391 New Member

Message Count:
    what should i use to 'lube' up the piercing then? when i don't have anything on it is when it tends to hurt.

could i have used too much h2OCean and it caused it to get dry and tear?

it didn't tear alot, just a little. I just wanted to know what all was up.

I was also told by a friend that it could be because i have not been wearing loose clothing. the piercer didn't really say i had too, so i just assumed that if it wasn't hurting i was ok
  4. dex New Member

Message Count:
    I use emu oil on my nipples and PA. It keeps things lubed and helps counter act the drying effect of the sea salt soaks. It also helps to keep the crusties soft.
  5. iamblackbird Little Miss Apocalypse

Message Count:
    If your skin is dry after sea salt soaks, then you need to cut down on the amount of sea salt that you use, the frequency of the soaks, or both. This goes for whatever body part that happens to be. H2Ocean, especially on such a delicate place, should be rinsed off. I suggest rinsing after sea salt soaks, as well, on sensitive places (or in general).

Has the piercing moved from it's original place? If so, then remove it, because the location has been compromised. Also, keep this in mind: if it tears too much, it can actually split your hood in half, or cause scar tissue that you don't want!

Clothing... well, the piercing should be protected enough from the rest of your anatomy that clothing won't make a huge difference. Tight clothing is generally avoided because of comfort issues.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.