1. Welcome to the Painful Pleasures community! New members, please read the Rules of the Forum before posting. You should also introduce yourself here before submitting any other posts. If you're interested in sharing photos of your body mods, please read the Rules of the Gallery first. At any time, you can use the "Start a Conversation" feature to get private help from our moderators, Angel on the Edge, Dnd4evr, Rainbird, xXJarredXx, Revs, and Craftsman. Enjoy the forum!
    Dismiss Notice

What piercing next??

Discussion in 'Ideas for New Jewelry' started by Rachel3201, Jan 17, 2016.

1. Rachel3201

Rachel3201 New Member

Hi , I was just posting to see what piercing I should get next. I have my ears pierced up to the 3rd on the lobe . My cartilage, nose, and belly button . I just can't decide what I want next . (Open for anu ideas)

2. dnd4evr

dnd4evr Super Moderator Staff Member

I just approved your 3rd post. All future posts will go up immediately. Happy posting.

As to ideas... I feel its best when the person who's getting the mod decides on what suits them best. If you let others decide, you could end up with things that you don't like. Of course tastes can change over time and the mod you once loved could become a regret.

3. xXJarredXx

xXJarredXx El Duderino Staff Member

It is definitely a personal thing. My counsel is that, if you don't feel the itch for a piercing, and don't have any idea where you would get one if you could, just don't.

As stated, you'll end up regretting your decision. You can take it out, let it heal. You'll be likely left with a small scar and out a small wad of cash. That makes me sad, and you don't want me to be sad, do you?

Really though, don't let other people tell you what you should do to your body, do what makes *you* happy! :)