1. Welcome to the Painful Pleasures community! New members, please read the Rules of the Forum before posting. You should also introduce yourself here before submitting any other posts. If you're interested in sharing photos of your body mods, please read the Rules of the Gallery first. At any time, you can use the "Start a Conversation" feature to get private help from our moderators, Angel on the Edge, Dnd4evr, Rainbird, xXJarredXx, Revs, and Craftsman. Enjoy the forum!
    Dismiss Notice

10G Titanium Barbells

Discussion in 'Body Jewelry' started by carcrz, Mar 12, 2015.

1. carcrz

carcrz New Member

Does PP sell Titanium Barbells in 10G 5/8? I can't seem to find anything after scrolling for what seems like forever.

2. Rainbird

Rainbird The Pierced Godmother Staff Member

Hopefully Laura will come along on this for you. She is best placed to know the full PP range.

3. carcrz

carcrz New Member

Crickets chirping

4. dnd4evr

dnd4evr Super Moderator Staff Member

It's not that hard to find. Go to the body jewelry link at the bottom, select straight barbells, select titanium (there are 21 to choose from) and find the gauge you want. Size is a drop down menu selection along with shaft color, ball color and ball size.

5. carcrz

carcrz New Member

I am well aware of how to use the purchasing site, and had you done exactly as stated you would have found ZERO straight barbells. The only options I've been able to find here are custom barbells. I just wanted to confirm that PP does or doesn't carry a standard titanium barbell in 10g.

6. dnd4evr

dnd4evr Super Moderator Staff Member

While Laura has been helpful in this area in the past, it is not the job of the forum moderators to find your jewelry for you. I purchased 10ga straight Titanium barbells 1 3/8" long when I pierced my wife's nipples. They were standard internally threaded barbells. She wanted the oil slick pattern. They are made to order hence the "custom" notation. There is no way they could possibly keep stock on hand in every possible length, gauge, ball size and color combination.

If you are having problems you can contact support@painfulpleasures.com

7. carcrz

carcrz New Member

I got a reply back from support. Looks like they just have the 10G straight barbells in custom. I was hoping to stay a little lower in cost than those for my order but that's how it goes. You can't always have everything. Thanks dnd4evr