1. Welcome to the Painful Pleasures community! New members, please read the Rules of the Forum before posting. You should also introduce yourself here before submitting any other posts. If you're interested in sharing photos of your body mods, please read the Rules of the Gallery first. At any time, you can use the "Start a Conversation" feature to get private help from our moderators, Angel on the Edge, Dnd4evr, Rainbird, xXJarredXx, Revs, and Craftsman. Enjoy the forum!
    Dismiss Notice

6 mm or larger on 18g post?

Discussion in 'Ideas for New Jewelry' started by angelkemm, Sep 20, 2014.

1. angelkemm

angelkemm New Member

Ok, so I am obsessed with new ends for my conch and I want something that is really bold looking. I just got the 4 mm opals for everyday wear, but I now want something that is different.

I was wondering if it is possible to get a larger (like 6 mm or larger) opal or other stone on an 18g post. I didn't see any on my perusing of PP.

Second question, would a cluster of stones/opals be possible on an 18g? Like a larger central stone with a smaller one on either side. I want to trick this new piercing out! TYIA

2. dnd4evr

dnd4evr Super Moderator Staff Member

Sorry, I'm not a sales expert. They do offer custom work, but I don't know if they do the type you are looking for.

you can call us at 410-712-0145 or email us at support@painfulpleasures.com