1. Welcome to the Painful Pleasures community! New members, please read the Rules of the Forum before posting. You should also introduce yourself here before submitting any other posts. If you're interested in sharing photos of your body mods, please read the Rules of the Gallery first. At any time, you can use the "Start a Conversation" feature to get private help from our moderators, Angel on the Edge, Dnd4evr, Rainbird, xXJarredXx, Revs, and Craftsman. Enjoy the forum!
    Dismiss Notice

A question for ladies with larger boobs

Discussion in 'Nipple Piercings' started by Bambi1400, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Bambi1400

Bambi1400 New Member

Ladies, what gauge jewellery do you find most comfortable for your nipples.

I had my nipple pierced over two years ago, I'm sure it's healed but is not always 100% comfortable. Generally I wear a 1.6mm/14G 12mm internally threaded titanium barbell with 6mm balls. I've tried ball sizes from 3mm up to 6mm and find 6mm is most comfortable. Similar thing with length gradually reduced from 18mm down to 12mm. Seatbelts in cars can be a common source of discomfort.

I read somewhere that people with larger boobs may find larger gauge more comfortable, but didn't know if there was any truth in this. I'm a UK 34FF.

So my question is, have any larger boobed ladies gone from 1.6mm/14G to 2.0mm/12G or even 2.4mm/10G and did this make things more comfortable once you were past the initial stretching?

I don't want to go through the process of stretching and replacing all my jewellery unless the consensus of opinion is that this will bring benefit.

Any feedback you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

richeturners likes this.
  2. richeturners

richeturners Member

Hey Bambi
    Whilst not being a lady makes it hard for me to comment and I don't have monthly hormonal changes which can make nipples more sensitive and breasts more tender.... I have found that my nipple was more comfortable with larger jewellery. Back in the 90's I got mine pierced at 1.6mm (14g)x14mm dia BCR. Seatbelts used to irritate me. After a couple of years I went up to 2mm (12g) then up again after another year to 2.5mm (10g) followed by a 3.2mm (8g)x16mm circular barbell which I found to be extremely comfortable. Recently I went up to a 4mm (6g)x19mm circular barbell and totally love the feel.
    Titanium is a good choice of material or niobium if you want something a little heavier and do not get on with stainless steel.
    I found my nipple to be pretty easy to stretch really and if your not happy with it then just pop the smaller jewellery back in as nipple fistulas generally shrink back quickly.
    Hope this helps a little.