1. Welcome to the Painful Pleasures community! New members, please read the Rules of the Forum before posting. You should also introduce yourself here before submitting any other posts. If you're interested in sharing photos of your body mods, please read the Rules of the Gallery first. At any time, you can use the "Start a Conversation" feature to get private help from our moderators, Angel on the Edge, Dnd4evr, Rainbird, xXJarredXx, Revs, and Craftsman. Enjoy the forum!
    Dismiss Notice

Absolutely in love

Discussion in 'Painful Pleasures Jewelry Review!' started by angelkemm, Sep 20, 2014.

1. angelkemm

angelkemm New Member

Received my 4 mm 18g opal ends and I love them both! I did the white opal/rose gold and teal/purple opal and titanium pairings and they are beautiful! The opals are firey and they fit perfectly into my existing internally threaded 18g barbell. I have already gotten so many compliments on my conch that now I want one in every color!

Shipping was so fast, even though I only did the standard. They also were shipped out super fast, much quicker than the 1-2 weeks I was anticipating. I have already recommended PP to anyone I know who needs any body jewelry. Keep up the great work!

2. dnd4evr

dnd4evr Super Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to the Painful Pleasures community! Please take a moment to tell us a bit more about yourself in the Introduce Yourself area. Also, please read the Rules of the Forum at your convenience.

The gallery is available for viewing or posting. Without a login you will be able to see non-mature content, but you will not be able to post there or view mature content.

If you have any questions about the forum or gallery, feel free to reach out to me or our other moderators, Angel on the Edge, Rainbird, Craftsman and xXJarredXx.

Glad to hear you had a good experience.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2017
  3. xXJarredXx

xXJarredXx El Duderino Staff Member

Welcome to the forums! Always happy to hear satisfied comments! :)