1. Welcome to the Painful Pleasures community! New members, please read the Rules of the Forum before posting. You should also introduce yourself here before submitting any other posts. If you're interested in sharing photos of your body mods, please read the Rules of the Gallery first. At any time, you can use the "Start a Conversation" feature to get private help from our moderators, Angel on the Edge, Dnd4evr, Rainbird, xXJarredXx, Revs, and Craftsman. Enjoy the forum!
    Dismiss Notice

ah hah!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by sublimesunshine11, Feb 14, 2013.

1. sublimesunshine11

sublimesunshine11 New Member

ahhh... so this is the introduction thread.. haha jp Why hello, hello name's Olivia born and raised in California. I have always been very inquisitive, I love to learn.Spirituality and self-cultivation are both extremely important to me.​
    Being very expressive myself I do my best to stay open minded to the infinite forms of expression out there, including body modification. I have a deep intrigue and passion for body mod. It's quite addicting as I am sure you are all aware of. Haha I look forward to soaking up the knowledge people have to bring forth.I am early in my journey, but I have had my nose, naval, nipples, nine in total in my ears and my tongue pierced. I no longer have my navel or nostril piercings, but plan to get them both done againquite soon, double nostril piercings this time. I am contemplating two more tongue rings, an orbital and verical labret, i have time so i am not rushing into things. No tattoos YET, but definitely been itching to feel the needle as odd as that sounds..​
    Have a lovely day and don't forget to spare a smile, all.​

2. dnd4evr

dnd4evr Super Moderator Staff Member

Yes, this is the intro thread. Welcome to PP.

The degree of addiction varies with each person and sometime is takes a while to develop. It sounds like yours is well developed. ;) We are glad to help where we can.

3. sublimesunshine11

I believe my joke face-planted.. hahaha no worries though, there are plenty more where that comes
    Indeed... ;) and thank you, it is much appreciated.

4. Angel on the Edge

Angel on the Edge Administrator

Welcome again, Sublimesunshine! (Nice name, BTW.) We're glad to have you here. Look forward to hearing more about you, your mods (present and future ones you're planning), and maybe even seeing some photos in our Gallery.

Enjoy the forum! See you around. :)

Laura

5. xXJarredXx

xXJarredXx El Duderino Staff Member

Hello and welcome to Painful Pleasures forums! :)

Happy posting!

6. sublimesunshine11

Why thank you Laura!! Glad to be here.. thanks to you too Jarred

7. hello sublimesunshine i agree with angel on the edge nice name :)

8. sublimesunshine11

:) why thank you!! I uploaded the conch photo....I hope I did it correctly...I guess i shall find out soon enough

9. okay cool
    thanks
    :)

10. Angel on the Edge

You can see Sublime's conch piercing photo here: http://bodypiercingpictures.painfulpleasures.com/content/conch-4. I had to rotate the photo and reload it, but otherwise it was just fine.

Sorry it was confusing not to see your picture right away, Sublime! Thanks for waiting for moderation and not re-loading it repeatedly. :)

Take care,
    Laura

11. dnd4evr

dnd4evr Super Moderator Staff Member

Well, I had to delete one extra... not a problem though.

12. Angel on the Edge

We really ought to message people when they upload a pic, saying "Thanks for submitting your photo. It will be approved by a moderator and go live within 24-48 hours.", or something like that. Maybe once the new e-commerce site launches our programmer will have time to add "nice to haves" like that again.

13. xXJarredXx

xXJarredXx El Duderino Staff Member

That sounds like it would be a good idea for people to know that we do look at them. Don't want someone spamming the submit button until it shows up ;)

14. Angel on the Edge

Exactly! As soon as our programmer comes up for air, I'll talk to him about this.

Thanks,
    Laura

15. sublimesunshine11

No problem Laura, thanks for your help! Hahahah thanks for putting my on blast dnd!!!! Haha no worries though, haha that was my bad. As a user, I think that would be a splendid idea Laura :)

16. Angel on the Edge

Thanks Sublime! We'll get there sooner or later!

Laura