1. Welcome to the Painful Pleasures community! New members, please read the Rules of the Forum before posting. You should also introduce yourself here before submitting any other posts. If you're interested in sharing photos of your body mods, please read the Rules of the Gallery first. At any time, you can use the "Start a Conversation" feature to get private help from our moderators, Angel on the Edge, Dnd4evr, Rainbird, xXJarredXx, Revs, and Craftsman. Enjoy the forum!
    Dismiss Notice

Anti-Eyebrow

Discussion in 'Surface Piercings' started by Buzz Kill, Aug 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Buzz Kill

Buzz Kill New Member

I just read the corset thread and was wondering. If there is anyway to maek an Anti-eyebrow permanant? Or will it migrate no matter what?

2. kaposhia_mod

kaposhia_mod New Member

Well, no surface piercing is permenant. You can keep it for a long time, but eventually it will migrate. Just keep a close eye on it. And you BETTER put a pic up when you get it done! hehe

3. Buzz Kill

Buzz Kill New Member

yeah, I guess it won't ever be permanent, I was just wondering if there was things I could do to help it stya in longer. and there will be pictures!

4. Illyria Jade_mod

Illyria Jade_mod New Member

Get it done with a surface bar, one that's shaped to fit your face.  Typically they do anti-eyebrows with a surface bar that is curved, or one shaped like an L.  The better it fits the curve of your face, the better chance you have of it staying.

And whatever you do, don't get it done with a curved barbell, or it WILL migraine, quickly.

5. Buzz Kill

Buzz Kill New Member

Thank you my love, this is what I was wondering!

6. Illyria Jade_mod

Illyria Jade_mod New Member

And, when I say curved, I wish I could draw you a picture...Think of a staple, but instead of the bar of the staple, the bottom -> |__|  instead of it being straight, think of it as a staple with it's back arched...  So it rests on a curve... if the bottom were curved )= instead of |=

If that makes any sense...

7. Buzz Kill

Buzz Kill New Member

I know what a curved barbell looks like sweety, but thatnks for making the effort to explain.

8. Buzz Kill

Buzz Kill New Member

Update: I'm going intoday at four with a friend of mine and I'm getting my anti-eyebrow done. Finally.

9. iamblackbird

iamblackbird Little Miss Apocalypse Staff Member

WOOT!

best of luck, Buzzie!

10. Buzz Kill

Buzz Kill New Member

So nervous
    /deep breaths
    only three more hours

11. SheepKaboom

SheepKaboom New Member

Wheeee!  Have fun!!

12. Buzz Kill

Buzz Kill New Member

Here I was so nervous and it didn't even hurt at all.

Here she is...
    [​IMG]

13. iamblackbird

*knocked breathless*

Oh. My. Lord.

Buzz! Why didn't you tell us you are freakin' GORGEOUS?!?!?!!

And, wow. The anti-eyebrow is amazing! How's it feeling so far?

14. wayfastwhitey

wayfastwhitey New Member

I have to agree with Bird there.

It looks real good Buzz.

15. babybabbs86

babybabbs86 New Member

The piercing looks awesome.
    You are so gorgeous!!!!!!!!!! And I love your hair. I used to have my hair kinda like that, different color but almost the same cut.

16. Buzz Kill

Buzz Kill New Member

ha ha
    aww thanks
    /blushes
    Its feelin' kind sore this morning, but its so pretty, its worth it :)

17. iamblackbird

it IS pretty!

How's sleeping going? Having trouble rolling over onto your face at all?

18. Buzz Kill

Buzz Kill New Member

Not yet
    But I've only slept one night
    I always sleep on my left side so I got it pierced on the right

19. kaposhia_mod

kaposhia_mod New Member

That looks so awesome! Congrats!!!! oh, you might want to be careful with makeup. We've seen pics of you before, and we all know you're pretty, but you look stunning in that pic! Happy healing!

20. Buzz Kill

Buzz Kill New Member

Yup, I refuse to do any eyeliner or anything because it hurts, and I never use foundation or powder or anything, but if I do, I know, be extremely carfeul with it as to not get any in the piercing :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.