1. Welcome to the Painful Pleasures community! New members, please read the Rules of the Forum before posting. You should also introduce yourself here before submitting any other posts. If you're interested in sharing photos of your body mods, please read the Rules of the Gallery first. At any time, you can use the "Start a Conversation" feature to get private help from our moderators, Angel on the Edge, Dnd4evr, Rainbird, xXJarredXx, Revs, and Craftsman. Enjoy the forum!
    Dismiss Notice

Blackberry login?

Discussion in 'Forum Help' started by darkcrow343, May 6, 2011.

1. darkcrow343

darkcrow343 Member

Hey, it's seems everytime iI try to login using a blackberry 8520 (curve) it takes me the account page no problem but then when you click forum it asks me to login again and the back to the account page and so on and so forth, any ideas?

Thanks in advance

2. Rainbird

Rainbird The Pierced Godmother Staff Member

Does the same for me, guess it's just the way the site is set up.

3. darkcrow343

darkcrow343 Member

thought that, its either the site or the blackberry os, im leading towards blackberrys fault to be honest

4. xXJarredXx

xXJarredXx El Duderino Staff Member

I don't have any problems with it, and I use a Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 with the Droid OS

5. darkcrow343

darkcrow343 Member

Must be the blackberry os then, "dang" blackerry :(

6. xXJarredXx

xXJarredXx El Duderino Staff Member

Lol, are you on contract? I think Marc should consider getting a programmer on the case and get a mobile version of the website available :)

7. swilsonmn

swilsonmn New Member

Looks fine for me on my iPhone (for what that's worth)

8. darkcrow343

darkcrow343 Member

nope pay as you go, and yea it really should, you have no idea how bad it is when your not near a computer, I start to get the DT's not being able to post :)

Steve you just wanted to add salt to the wound there just to prove iphone is better :( only joking, we love you really, and your input is always welcome :)

9. piercedpussylicker

piercedpussylicker New Member

I have no problem with my Blackberry Curve