1. Welcome to the Painful Pleasures community! New members, please read the Rules of the Forum before posting. You should also introduce yourself here before submitting any other posts. If you're interested in sharing photos of your body mods, please read the Rules of the Gallery first. At any time, you can use the "Start a Conversation" feature to get private help from our moderators, Angel on the Edge, Dnd4evr, Rainbird, xXJarredXx, Revs, and Craftsman. Enjoy the forum!
    Dismiss Notice

Bonjour, Mon amis!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by PoeticMadame, Dec 28, 2015.

1. PoeticMadame

PoeticMadame New Member

I am PoeticMadam, a 25 year old single military mother of two adorable toddlers. I've known many people that have an assortment of different array of piercings, and have always been "curieux comme un chat" (as curious as a cat). However, just too merde scared to ask! After getting my first tattoo, an elegant rose noir sidepiece, I figured a body piercing could not possibly hurt any worse, so I had my nips and belly buttton pierced with barbells. And again, after breastfeeding my son. And again, after my daughter. LOL it has been interesting. Make oui, I am now looking for advice or counsel, or opinion for a VBH? Anything would be helpful, I assure you! I tend to do much research before making any body commitment ^_^

2. dnd4evr

dnd4evr Super Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to the Painful Pleasures community! Thank you for telling us a bit about yourself in the appropriate area. Also, please read the Rules of the Forum at your convenience.

The gallery is available for viewing or posting.

If you have any questions about the forum or gallery, feel free to reach out to me or our other moderators, Angel on the Edge, Rainbird, Craftsman and xXJarredXx.

I haven't heard of a VBH so I am going to assume you mean VCH (vertical clitoral hood). The piercing is done through the hood that covers the clitoris. The hood is thin and it heals quickly. From what I have read the pain is a bit like a pinch. The jewelry is intended to be positioned over the clitoris and provide some stimulation. Jewelry selection will be an important factor. Not everyone has the anatomy for one. There is a Q-tip test to determine if you have the anatomy. The Q-tip is inserted under the hood and if the cotton tip is fully covered you have the anatomy. Wetting the cotton tip with a water based lubricant makes the process easier.

I will ask Rainbird to give you her take on this.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2017