1. Welcome to the Painful Pleasures community! New members, please read the Rules of the Forum before posting. You should also introduce yourself here before submitting any other posts. If you're interested in sharing photos of your body mods, please read the Rules of the Gallery first. At any time, you can use the "Start a Conversation" feature to get private help from our moderators, Angel on the Edge, Dnd4evr, Rainbird, xXJarredXx, Revs, and Craftsman. Enjoy the forum!
    Dismiss Notice

Bump on nipple

Discussion in 'Nipple Piercings' started by Miz21, Apr 23, 2017.

1. Miz21

Miz21 New Member

ive had my nipple pierced since august. It flares up every now and then but for the most part I haven't had complications. Just yesterday I noticed that my nipple was painful if touched or if my clothes rubbed up against it. But the piercing itself was fine. My breast feels perfectly fine. It's the very tip of my nipple. So I increased my sea salt soaks just in case. Today I finally notice that there is a bump forming on my nipple. It's pretty small. But you can see that it is a bump. It's not white and it's not red, just painful when touched. I have no drainage or bleeding. My breast isn't red and my nipple isn't red.
    I'm concerned that maybe it's the beginning stages of something.

Help please

2. dnd4evr

dnd4evr Super Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to the Painful Pleasures community! Thank you for telling us a bit about yourself in the appropriate area. Also, please read the Rules of the Forum at your convenience.

The gallery is available for viewing or posting.

If you have any questions about the forum or gallery, feel free to reach out to me or our other moderators, Angel on the Edge, Rainbird, Craftsman and xXJarredXx.

To keep out unwanted spam messages, all new members must have their first 3 messages approved (vetted) by the moderators before they can post freely.

The forum has undergone some recent changes. Many were for the good, but it also introduced a bug. When an unvetted member posts to an existing discussion, it does not show up as other posts do. If a fully vetted member posts, the section they post in is highlighted and the thread list has a green dot next to the thread they post in. Also if you click on "new posts" link at the top of the page it will show up in the list. Unvetted members do not show at all. The only time an unvetted members post show is if they create a new thread and even then it isn't easy to find. PP is working on getting this fixed, but it may take some time.

If you post to the forum for help and you don't get a reply you are not being ignored. Please send a private message and include a thread link.

You may have a cyst. It's a build up of fluid. They can grow. I have seen where the center of the nipple becomes open and you can see the bar, but I am not sure it this is what's going on here or the best way to deal with it. It might be a good idea to go see your piercer.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2017