1. Welcome to the Painful Pleasures community! New members, please read the Rules of the Forum before posting. You should also introduce yourself here before submitting any other posts. If you're interested in sharing photos of your body mods, please read the Rules of the Gallery first. At any time, you can use the "Start a Conversation" feature to get private help from our moderators, Angel on the Edge, Dnd4evr, Rainbird, xXJarredXx, Revs, and Craftsman. Enjoy the forum!
    Dismiss Notice

Captive bead idea

Discussion in 'Ideas for New Jewelry' started by toadill, Jun 12, 2013.

?

Is this a good jewerly idea?

1. Good Idea

100.0%
  2. Bad Idea

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. toadill

toadill New Member

My idea would be for a frenum, or PA piercing but it would work for the clit or hood as well.

The idea is to use a captive bead ring and make the bead a vibrator much like they sell for tongue rings.

2. Angel on the Edge

Angel on the Edge Administrator

3. Angel on the Edge

Angel on the Edge Administrator

Sorry, it seems the black ones are out of stock, and I don't know that we're bringing them back. We do still appear to have the steel ones, though.

I think those vibrating CBRs might be a bit heavy to wear in a VCH or HCH piercing, but not impossible. They're only available in 1 size, with a 1/2" diameter, so the ways they could be used are a bit limited...