1. Welcome to the Painful Pleasures community! New members, please read the Rules of the Forum before posting. You should also introduce yourself here before submitting any other posts. If you're interested in sharing photos of your body mods, please read the Rules of the Gallery first. At any time, you can use the "Start a Conversation" feature to get private help from our moderators, Angel on the Edge, Dnd4evr, Rainbird, xXJarredXx, Revs, and Craftsman. Enjoy the forum!
    Dismiss Notice

Change user name?

Discussion in 'Forum Help' started by carcrz, Sep 10, 2013.

1. carcrz

carcrz New Member

How can this be done?

2. dnd4evr

dnd4evr Super Moderator Staff Member

PM Angel on the Edge and she will give you a hand. At the moment, it requires the programmer to get involved.

3. carcrz

carcrz New Member

okay Thanks! Not sure why it doesn't have the same username as the store.

4. xXJarredXx

xXJarredXx El Duderino Staff Member

Painful Pleasures switched to a new layout, new programming, etc... So there are still a few things like usernames they are trying to iron out. :)

joryswim likes this.
  5. Angel on the Edge

Angel on the Edge Administrator

You should have the same username throughout our site, Carcrz, but as Jarred said, we still have some kinks to iron out with our new technology. The main issue is that we're replacing our site in chunks; we haven't put the final pieces in place, so we can't tie everything together with one central log-in function yet.

Before we released the new forum and gallery, we were using the same underlying platform to power our store, gallery and forum. We replaced the forum first, so it has a completely separate admin system that I can access, which is why I was able to change your username here. I have to get our programmer to change usernames in the gallery for now, so if you see your full name displayed there, let me know and I'll have him change it. My apologies for any inconvenience this may cause you.

Once we replace the current store with the one in beta testing at https://store.painfulpleasures.com, we'll be able to use the new store's platform to manage customer accounts site-wide. Please bear with us til then.

Please let me know if there's anything else I can do to assist you.

All the Best,
    Laura

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2017