1. Welcome to the Painful Pleasures community! New members, please read the Rules of the Forum before posting. You should also introduce yourself here before submitting any other posts. If you're interested in sharing photos of your body mods, please read the Rules of the Gallery first. At any time, you can use the "Start a Conversation" feature to get private help from our moderators, Angel on the Edge, Dnd4evr, Rainbird, xXJarredXx, Revs, and Craftsman. Enjoy the forum!
    Dismiss Notice

CHRISTMAS TIME REVERSE PRINCE ALBERT

Discussion in 'Genital Piercings' started by Canuck metalhead, Nov 12, 2017.

1. Canuck metalhead

Canuck metalhead New Member

I have decided to try the Reverse Prince Albert for the start of my Christmas holidays...the appointment is on December 23rd. I'm told that I cannot keep my regular Prince Albert as well. Nonetheless I want to do the RPA! It should prove interesting for me and I want the single captive circular ring. Who knows maybe at a later date add four/five of the single bead circular to the piercing jewelry itself much like a keychain? Just for fun...

2. receptionist

receptionist Super Moderator Staff Member

Hello!

Hopefully everything turns out great!

3. Canuck metalhead

It turns out the tat parlour is reluctant to do the RPA due to never doing it...at all...the issues surrounding the process of doing the RPA and then having the RPA. Offered to another genital piercing, though. Another time for that. I called another place and they reused to do it. But, I'd like to try a cock tat of the emoji blowing a kiss on my cock head and s woman's kiss on the side of my dick... Just to let you know I'm getting both my nads tattooed with women's kisses next month...

4. receptionist

receptionist Super Moderator Staff Member

Well hopefully everything goes great for you!

5. Canuck metalhead

It should! I ordered the PA Slave Door Knocker and six Captive Bead Rings to attach to the door knocker. As to the cock head tat...I'm still interested in doing that, but may change it to a cupid's red heart with an arrow shooting through it with my initials and a woman's initials in black on the heart. ♥️