1. Welcome to the Painful Pleasures community! New members, please read the Rules of the Forum before posting. You should also introduce yourself here before submitting any other posts. If you're interested in sharing photos of your body mods, please read the Rules of the Gallery first. At any time, you can use the "Start a Conversation" feature to get private help from our moderators, Angel on the Edge, Dnd4evr, Rainbird, xXJarredXx, Revs, and Craftsman. Enjoy the forum!
    Dismiss Notice

D rings that actually fit someone

Discussion in 'Ideas for New Jewelry' started by KinkyLlama, Sep 12, 2012.

1. KinkyLlama

KinkyLlama New Member

I maybe reading it wrong but I can't imagine PPs D rings fitting anyone's nipples. My nipple piercings require a 13.5mm bar as the absolute shortest bar I can wear. I'm a guy with average or maybe even smallish nipples and I may have had the fistula shorten a little from migration. I just measured my friends and his are ~15mm. Yet PPs d rings only go up to 12mm wearable area.

So my next assumption is D rings are used in some other piercing more so then nipples. Are they?

Just in case I'm reading it wrong. Quote from 14g SS d-ring SKU: UR306.
    "A: is what your picking in the drop down menu (the width)
    B: is the width of the straight bar
    C: is the height from the bar to the dimple of the ball

A: 8mm B: 6mm C: 7mm

A: 10mm B: 8mm C: 9mm
    A: 11mm B: 9mm C: 10mm
    A: 13mm B: 9mm C: 12mm
    A: 14mm B: 10mm C: 13mm
    A: 16mm B: 12mm C: 15mm"

Am I correct in that "B" is the straight bar or otherwise the wearable area? If so the largest is 12mm, does this fit anyone?

I'm basically wanting two 14g D rings with a 13.7-14.2mm wearable area for my nips and a 10g D ring with 19mm wearable area for my lorum. I was shocked to find they didn't have anything to fit me.

I'm kind of baffled by this and really hope I'm reading it incorrectly.
    <3 Kinky