1. Welcome to the Painful Pleasures community! New members, please read the Rules of the Forum before posting. You should also introduce yourself here before submitting any other posts. If you're interested in sharing photos of your body mods, please read the Rules of the Gallery first. At any time, you can use the "Start a Conversation" feature to get private help from our moderators, Angel on the Edge, Dnd4evr, Rainbird, xXJarredXx, Revs, and Craftsman. Enjoy the forum!
    Dismiss Notice

Defibrillator?

Discussion in 'Nipple Piercings' started by herman.d.cortes, Mar 30, 2018.

1. herman.d.cortes

herman.d.cortes New Member

Hey gang, I came across a meme joking about how if someone does CPR on you and then you get defibrillated, then your nipple piercings will just fry off.

At first I just laughed. But then I thought, "WHAT IF THEY'RE RIGHT?!?"

2. richeturners

richeturners Member

Ha..ha.... Hope they're not right!! :D
    I suspect there could be some very minor burn as you would get from the pads/paddles and I don't think they put them on your nipples so there shouldn't be any direct conduction through the jewellery.

I would rather be alive though :eek: so I won't be worrying about it :cool: (might even be a Painful Pleasure).

I suppose you could wear acrylic, PTFE or bio-plas jewellery which wouldn't conduct the discharge if you were that concerned.:)