1. Welcome to the Painful Pleasures community! New members, please read the Rules of the Forum before posting. You should also introduce yourself here before submitting any other posts. If you're interested in sharing photos of your body mods, please read the Rules of the Gallery first. At any time, you can use the "Start a Conversation" feature to get private help from our moderators, Angel on the Edge, Dnd4evr, Rainbird, xXJarredXx, Revs, and Craftsman. Enjoy the forum!
    Dismiss Notice

Dolphin piercing

Discussion in 'Genital Piercings' started by Franst64, Jan 26, 2016.

1. Franst64

Franst64 New Member

Hello once again!
    Did have a pa which I loved but it resulted in an accidental meatotonomy as per a previous post.
    Have a foreskin piercing but it's not the same. ( up to 00 guage and that was effortless).
    Probably a bit nervous getting a reverse pa as I am uncircumcised and maybe that would cause problems.
    Looking back I probably stretched a bit too fast; grrrrrrr!
    Now thinking of repiercing thru the bottom of the meatotonomy and exiting lower down the shaft of my penis. Could be called a dolphin piercing?
    Any thoughts? Have done all my own piercings but any advice welcome.
    Not hung but not tiny either. All this started after I had prostate cancer and lost the ability to have erections. Losing my manhood I probably tried to compensate.
    Really miss my pa and thought that this could work.
    Ciao!

2. dnd4evr

dnd4evr Super Moderator Staff Member

A doplhin does enter and exit lower on the shaft.

Yes, its likely stretching too quickly (and maybe being pierced too shallow?) was the cause of the accidental meatotomy. Have you considered having it repaired?

3. Franst64

Franst64 New Member

Thanks for ur reply.
    Don't know where to start to try and fine a doctors here in west Australia to repair it. Don't mind it too much tho but if i coud reverse it I would. What would be the procedure in doing that. Also have a genuine thanks for all ur help and replies.

4. dnd4evr

dnd4evr Super Moderator Staff Member

Not completely sure. I know they repair earlobe tears. At worst it may be urethral reconstruction.

5. max.mustermanni

max.mustermanni New Member

i am uncut too and equipted with a blood penis, which grows, shrinks a lot by erection. and had tried a dolphin twice. Effortless.
    the top ball grows each time through the urethra inside the foreskin. had to cut out.