1. Welcome to the Painful Pleasures community! New members, please read the Rules of the Forum before posting. You should also introduce yourself here before submitting any other posts. If you're interested in sharing photos of your body mods, please read the Rules of the Gallery first. At any time, you can use the "Start a Conversation" feature to get private help from our moderators, Angel on the Edge, Dnd4evr, Rainbird, xXJarredXx, Revs, and Craftsman. Enjoy the forum!
    Dismiss Notice

Done for now

Discussion in 'All Things Stretched' started by turk184, Oct 20, 2014.

1. turk184

turk184 New Member

OK, I finally got my frenum piercing to 2 gauge as well as my ear so I think I'll call it for now. I'm having issues with my earlobe going from 2 to 0. It just doesn't want to stretch any so I'm just going to take a break for a while and I'm going to leave my frenum at 2 gauge. That seems to be a good size.

2. dnd4evr

dnd4evr Super Moderator Staff Member

Sounds wise. Listen to your body.

3. turk184

turk184 New Member

Well, finally got my ear lobe to 0. I'm going to stay there with it and at 2 with my frenum. I also went to a 1/2 inch long barbell for the frenum and I like it better than the longer size...

4. turk184

turk184 New Member

Got my ear lobe to 00. Got out of the shower and decided to see what would happen. It's a little ouchie but the taper actually slid in with hardly any problem. I let it camp for a while before I put the tunnel in. That is as far as I'll go. I'm afraid to take my frenum to 0 cause I don't want to stretch too thin.