1. Welcome to the Painful Pleasures community! New members, please read the Rules of the Forum before posting. You should also introduce yourself here before submitting any other posts. If you're interested in sharing photos of your body mods, please read the Rules of the Gallery first. At any time, you can use the "Start a Conversation" feature to get private help from our moderators, Angel on the Edge, Dnd4evr, Rainbird, xXJarredXx, Revs, and Craftsman. Enjoy the forum!
    Dismiss Notice

Double Nipple Piercings

Discussion in 'Nipple Piercings' started by patbodpierce, Dec 29, 2017.

1. patbodpierce

patbodpierce Member

I have both nipples pierced horizontally and want to get a vertical piercing to make a cross. Any ideas? Is it feasible?

Thanks Patbodpierce

richeturners and michelleg like this.
  2. richeturners

richeturners Member

Hi Patbodpierce
    Think this piercing is commonly referred to as an Iron Cross. I reckon it's an awesome piercing. I wouldn't do it unless my horizontals were well healed and I would say that it goes deep behind. Be interesting to hear from someone who has more experience and whether they are tricky to care for.
    Good luck if you go for it!;)
    R

3. receptionist

receptionist Super Moderator Staff Member

Hi Patbodpierce!

I would definitely want to do more research on this before I went and got it done.

Good luck with this, I am sure if you get it done it will look awesome!

richeturners likes this.
  4. patbodpierce

patbodpierce Member

Thanks R. Have spoken to my piercer and he thinks it will look awesome. The horizontalshave been in for years and are fully healed

Will keep you posted

pidjones and richeturners like this.