1. Welcome to the Painful Pleasures community! New members, please read the Rules of the Forum before posting. You should also introduce yourself here before submitting any other posts. If you're interested in sharing photos of your body mods, please read the Rules of the Gallery first. At any time, you can use the "Start a Conversation" feature to get private help from our moderators, Angel on the Edge, Dnd4evr, Rainbird, xXJarredXx, Revs, and Craftsman. Enjoy the forum!
    Dismiss Notice

Forum updateing?

Discussion in 'Forum Help' started by patriciorip, Jul 21, 2010.

1. patriciorip

patriciorip New Member

I see the forum is looking funny... it's like no images are being shown. Could this be part of the update process we've been promissed? I certainly hope so!!

2. greenotter

greenotter Member

I believe it is. Hopefully it will all start working soon.

3. Rainbird

Rainbird The Pierced Godmother Staff Member

I truely hope so,each time I log in I also seem to get something different at the moment.
    With luck it shouldn't be too long now.

4. Rainbird

I truely hope so,each time I log in I also seem to get something different at the moment.
    With luck it shouldn't be too long now.

5. Rainbird

It seems that posts (mine anyway) are being posted twice and the menu index is not being updated at all.

6. Scooter

Scooter --Mom-- Staff Member

Ahhhhh Bug Testing....... Yes we're having some difficulty with the new site. Hang in there it's being worked on.

7. piercedpussylicker

piercedpussylicker New Member

Yea three days or so before today everything was all haywire on the forums for me too. Images not showing up lines of text overlapping ect. Whatever you guys have done it worked it is great now. Today all images and thumbnails are showing up and navigating from page to page is fast and problem free. Thanks finally the forum is working for me like it should be :)

8. patriciorip

patriciorip New Member

Wow!!! And there you have it! The design is fantastic... this looks way more professional. Congratulations guys!