1. Welcome to the Painful Pleasures community! New members, please read the Rules of the Forum before posting. You should also introduce yourself here before submitting any other posts. If you're interested in sharing photos of your body mods, please read the Rules of the Gallery first. At any time, you can use the "Start a Conversation" feature to get private help from our moderators, Angel on the Edge, Dnd4evr, Rainbird, xXJarredXx, Revs, and Craftsman. Enjoy the forum!
    Dismiss Notice

Frenum Stretching

Discussion in 'All Things Stretched' started by samtron, Jan 27, 2017.

1. samtron

samtron New Member

Hi everyone, a newbie here to the forum. I've got everything pierced, including a Frenum ladder (5 Piercings so far) pierced at 16g. I looked around the forum but couldn't find an answer. I'd like to stretch the Frenum ladder piercings to 14g maybe 12g if possible. Some people say go to the next guage while others say it doesn't matter. Is there a certain type of taper I need? All and any advice would be greatly appreciated.

2. dnd4evr

dnd4evr Super Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to the Painful Pleasures (PP) community! Please take a moment to tell us a bit more about yourself in the Introduce Yourself area. Also, please read the Rules of the Forum at your convenience.

The gallery is available for viewing or posting. Without a login you will be able to see non-mature content, but you will not be able to post there or view mature content.

If you have any questions about the forum or gallery, feel free to reach out to me or our other moderators, Angel on the Edge, Rainbird, Craftsman and xXJarredXx.

To keep out unwanted spam messages, all new members must have their first 3 messages approved (vetted) by the moderators before they can post freely.

The forum has undergone some recent changes. Many were for the good, but it also introduced a bug. When an unvetted member posts to an existing discussion, it does not show up as other posts do. If a fully vetted member posts, the section they post in is highlighted and the thread list has a green dot next to the thread they post in. Also if you click on "new posts" it will show up in the list. Unvetted members do not show at all. The only time an unvetted members post show is if they create a new thread and even then it's not very easy to find. PP is working on getting this fixed, but it may take some time.

If you post to the forum for help and you don't get a reply you are not being ignored. Please send a private message and include a thread link.

You should only stretch one gauge size at a time. Stretching will thin the skin and there is a limit. If you stretch too far too fast you will tear the skin. Then you have to re-heal, perform aftercare and hope you don't form scar tissue.

As to tapers, that could depend on your jewelry. Internally threaded, externally threaded (shudder) and even CBR could be used. The most universally useable style is this one.

https://store.painfulpleasures.com/...18g-00g-body-piercing-tapers-calor-style.html

The recess in the end allows you to butt the new jewelry up against it and push them through together. Use plenty of water based lubricant and go slowly. If it hurts or feels tight, pause for a bit and it should stretch. A warm shower before stretching can be helpful.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2017