1. Welcome to the Painful Pleasures community! New members, please read the Rules of the Forum before posting. You should also introduce yourself here before submitting any other posts. If you're interested in sharing photos of your body mods, please read the Rules of the Gallery first. At any time, you can use the "Start a Conversation" feature to get private help from our moderators, Angel on the Edge, Dnd4evr, Rainbird, xXJarredXx, Revs, and Craftsman. Enjoy the forum!
    Dismiss Notice

gallery problem?

Discussion in 'Forum Help' started by mike, Jul 25, 2010.

1. mike

mike Member

is the gallery not working or is it just me?

i've been trying to upload a few pics for the past couple days and it loads a blank page after i hit upload.

2. painful

painful Administrator Staff Member

sorry for the issues, the gallery should be up and running on monday.
    we almost had it on friday, but still have some server issues to work out.

3. admin

admin Administrator Staff Member

are you guys still having problem with photo upload if so please let us know how can we recreate the issue

thanks in advance

4. greenotter

greenotter Member

There seems to beno way of selecting a photo to upload. There is no access to the browser.

5. greenotter

greenotter Member

There seems to be no way of selecting a photo to upload. There is no access to the browser.

6. Rainbird

Rainbird The Pierced Godmother Staff Member

I have the same problem, no way to select a photo as no browser button to select.
    Also the forum seems to be posting everything twice.

7. Rainbird

Rainbird The Pierced Godmother Staff Member

I have the same problem, no way to select a photo as no browser button to select.
    Also the forum seems to be posting everything twice.

8. admin

admin Administrator Staff Member

Thanks for letting us know issue with photo upload, this has been fixed could you please test other part of the gallery and let us know if there is issue. if so how can we recreate it

thanks again for your help