1. Welcome to the Painful Pleasures community! New members, please read the Rules of the Forum before posting. You should also introduce yourself here before submitting any other posts. If you're interested in sharing photos of your body mods, please read the Rules of the Gallery first. At any time, you can use the "Start a Conversation" feature to get private help from our moderators, Angel on the Edge, Dnd4evr, Rainbird, xXJarredXx, Revs, and Craftsman. Enjoy the forum!
    Dismiss Notice

Guiche

Discussion in 'Genital Piercings' started by Drw6895, Mar 18, 2017.

1. Drw6895

Drw6895 New Member

I can see where piercing can be addictive. Got a pa three weeks ago and love the movement. Thinking of a guiche. Just feels like a piercing would feel great back there.

Is 8 gauge a good size? What is the best starting jewelry style.

Thanks,

DW

2. dnd4evr

dnd4evr Super Moderator Staff Member

A guiche is said to be a piercing that provides pleasure for the man (sorry, no personal experience with this one). The smallest size most will pierce at is 12g. With this one I don't know how large is advisable, but 10g is the larger gauge recommended for starting at. Some people have been known to wear much larger so if you think you will be stretching I would talk to your piercer about it in case it makes a difference with placement.

3. woodsie

woodsie Active Member

I have one of these and Im at 10guage. It feels great when my wife plays with it. I have a captive bead ring in it. Love it to bits